With a background in water sports, Eric Terrien easily made the transition into competition stand up paddling in 2009. Residing in the Canary Islands, he surfs and paddles in some of the best conditions on that side of the globe. The Canaries are often compared to Hawaii for their variety of great water conditions.
Eric is a valuable addition to SUPAA for his experience with stand up paddle governing bodies. In 2011 Eric helped to establish EuroSUPA, the largest governing body for European stand up paddle events.
- 3rd SUP 11 City Tour 2009
- Winner Jever SUP World CUP 2010
- Top 10 Battle of the Paddle Hawaii and California 2011
- Winner Stand Up World Series La Torche Pro 2012
- Winner Paris SUP Crossing 2010-2011-2012
- 5th Solo Unlimited Molokai2Oahu 2012
- 4th Overall Stand Up World Series 2012
- Bronze Medal ISA SUP World Championship 2012
- 2nd Carolina CUP 2013
- 1st Lost Mills International SUP Race 2013
- French SUP Race Champion 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013